Nevertheless, if you are still facing a few setbacks, then don’t worry. To help our readers, we have come up with some bonus tips to fix iPhone won’t restore problem. Please check the connection, power cycle the product and try again.
An internal error occurred (Data size exceeds limits). The product did not start the new firmware. If you are still having problems, firmware send a service report to Victron Energy. Could not start updating, the firmware is not for this product. The process is slightly different from the Windows/macOS routine, as there is no file browser on a mobile device. Senior writer of the iMobie team as well as an Apple fan, love to help more users solve various types of iOS & Android-related issues.
- This method is used to recover unsaved Word documents in many cases.
- The best way to correct the iPhone could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible error is to use iPhone fixing software.
- Now you just need to wait until the iPhone updated as usual.
- Do share with us in the comments below.
- Step 1 On your Windows or Mac, download and install the latest version of iToolab FixGo from their official website.
Firmware corrupt or compatibility issues often arise because the computer was not able to find or recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone. In this case, you can simply restart your PC and iTunes to resolve this issue.
If it says something like “The volume /dev/rdisk3s1 appears to be OK,” the hard drive, partition, or volume in question is most likely not corrupted. However, if it says something like “The volume Macintosh HD was found corrupt and needs to be repaired,” then you need to proceed to step 2 or 3 of this guide. EaseUS file repair software will automatically fix broken files. You can preview the repaired files before recovery.